Encouraging other sites to Link HERE

  • Vic1949FL
    Message 1 of 72 , Mar 19, 2001
      Clay, this is an excellent way to help the wide
      interests in the Asiatic Fleet find a common area for news
      and discussion. Thanks for setting it up. I will
      encourage participation from our website at
      www.usshouston.org . Best Regards, Vic Campbell.
    • scout1026
      Message 72 of 72 , Apr 3, 2002
        Excellent idea.

        I have posted your idea on two other popular forums
        history channel ww2 discussion board
        military.com ww2 board

        tom
        --- In theusasiaticfleet@y..., meeoowhouse1 wrote:
        > I am requesting the US Post Office to make a
        > stamp to commemorate the Asiatic Fleet. Please send
        > your letters and ideas to the below
        Postal