to the vets who served with the asiatic fleet

  • jameyt2002
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 11:51 AM
      i am a baby boomer (now 60) who has always been interested in the
      events that happened there from the start of the war through 1943. i
      have read about every book that i have found both fictional (adm macks
      books)to nonfiction hoyt's "the lonely ships"& winslows " the fleet
      the gods forgot" & my cherished book "where away" about the
      marblehead. if there is any other books on this time frame im not
      aware of pls post here as i visit here from time to time. my favorite
      ships are the 4-piper cans & the crusiers like the "marblehead" i
      appreciate what you people went through out there.