Looking For Shipmates - USS Whipple DD-217

  • Edward Finigan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2006
      I was directed here from a great site on the USS Edsall DD-219. I'm
      looking for a way to compliment the webmasters there. James Nix and
      Kelly Long are doing a great service to the past by their dedicated
      efforts. Bravo to both for
      http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Galaxy/3070/jjedsall.htm

      "This page is maintained by James T. Nix, with research assistance
      from Ms. Kelley Long. Last update March 1, 2006. Direct inquiries to
      nixj.geo@... or meowhouse@.... Mr. Nix is the Grandson
      of J.J. Nix who commanded the Edsall in her last months and Ms. Long
      is the granddaughter of Henry Franklin Thaw, EMC1 who also served
      aboard the Edsall in her final days"