Re: [The US Asiatic Fleet] HOUSTON, MARBLEHEAD and PW10

  • Commander L. B. Dorny, USN (ret.)
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      You are? Marvelous! I'd be thrilled to see what you produce. You have, of course, Perry & Leighton's Where Away, right?

      Cheers, Lou
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
        Sir,

        I do indeed have Where Away, with about 80 plus autographs from the crew.

        I have a first version completed but due to a series of computer issues, I
        need to reformat the entire document so I can begin expanding it. When I
        have the reformat done in a few months as time permits, I will post it in
        the group files.

        Robert

        BTW The next Asiatic Fleet reunion will be in Asheville/Biltmore May
        3rd -7th. If people are interested I can post the information.