Rare Book on Santo Tomos POW

  • Vic1949FL
    Message 1 of 72 , Apr 13 5:19 AM
      I'm passing this along as over the years I've had
      numerous requests for this<br>long out of print
      -----<br>From: <RHolland21@...><br>To:
      <expows@...><br>Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2001 4:51 PM<br>Subject:
      copy of Santo Tomas Internment
      Camp,<br>1942-1945,<br>> First Edition, Signed by author copy for $139.73
      if you know anyone that<br>> wants it that bad. I
      see one on a 2 week library loan basis. Thought
      you<br>> may know of somebody interested. Bob Holland
    • scout1026
      Message 72 of 72 , Apr 3 9:30 PM
        Excellent idea.

        I have posted your idea on two other popular forums
        history channel ww2 discussion board
        military.com ww2 board

        tom
        --- In theusasiaticfleet@y..., meeoowhouse1 wrote:
        > I am requesting the US Post Office to make a
        > stamp to commemorate the Asiatic Fleet. Please send
        > your letters and ideas to the below
        Postal