Military Leadership and Professional Development

  • militaryleadership
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2004
      Greetings:

      I thought the group might find this information useful and
      interesting – The head of each branch of the United States Military
      has published a professional development reading list. These list
      probably first started with the Commandant of the Marine Corps, with
      the other branches following suit.

      The lists contain books that examine the heritage of the branch
      (history), leadership issues and current events (like terrorism).
      Additionally, the War College has published an extensive list which
      outlines world military history. The War College list is organized
      by time period (like medieval) and conflict (such as Vietnam War).

      You can access both lists at http://www.hitechcj.com/afrl

      Thanks,

      Tim