New file uploaded to theusasiaticfleet

  • theusasiaticfleet@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2003
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theusasiaticfleet
      group.

      File : /Really cool dating site
      Uploaded by : dadacujozu1770
      Description : With thousands of dating sites out there, this service will help you choose the right one

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      dadacujozu1770
    • theusasiaticfleet@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 7, 2006
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theusasiaticfleet
        group.

        File : /BINGHAM HISTORY.doc
        Uploaded by : alan_bingham2001 <alan_bingham2001@...>
        Description : Live story of Wilbur E Bingham

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        alan_bingham2001 <alan_bingham2001@...>
      • Alan Bingham
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 7, 2006
          Greetings all,

          I uploaded a file that my Dad wrote a few years ago, He is currently
          lying in a hospital, I don't expect him to live much longer but he
          was a sailor in the Asiatic fleet onboard the USS Trinity, He has
          some very interesting stories within the file so I thought some
          might like to know about his service.

          Take care.
          Alan Bingham

          --- In theusasiaticfleet@yahoogroups.com,

          Message 4 of 5 , May 5 11:59 PM
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theusasiaticfleet
            group.

            File : /South China Yangtze River Patrol Asiatic Fleet.pdf
            Uploaded by : rocl12 <RJOCL12@...>
            Description : 2007 Calendar for the Asiatic Fleet

            rocl12 <RJOCL12@...>
          • theusasiaticfleet@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 5 , May 6 12:00 AM
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the theusasiaticfleet
              group.

              File : /South China Yangtze River Patrol Asiatic Fleet.doc
              Uploaded by : rocl12 <RJOCL12@...>
              Description : the same in MS Word