Hey all!

  • smhluver
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 22, 2001
      I was just wondering if anybody could nominate some jobbers for JOBBER OF THE YEAR 2000! thanks!
    • KingLui82
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 6, 2001
        Come on down to
        argument goin down about which is better. I tink I'm the
        only one backing the WWF but it dont matter cause i'll
        take you all on<br><br>Also we got up to date news, I
        guess the biggest topic in the WWF would be Hogan, HBK
        and Lawlers replacement.<br><br>WCW: I dunno they
        suck thats my news.<br><br>Just come on down and get
        connected