Upcoming Super Squash Match at JSWA Group

  • Bruce Major
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006
      With the moderators' kind permission.... (text follows)

      In the JSWA, Squash is the name of the game. Wrestlers are forced to sign matches with only those in other classes. The extremes are encouraged. So when Benji, JSWA's smallest lightweight, had enough of the bullying from the fed's hugest heavyweight, the little guy challenged him. Now, the heavy - Major Squash - is so much bigger than Benji that the rules mandate a submission rather than a pin for the big guy. To which Major Squash's response was:

      "FINE! I'm not changing tactics, though. I'll just POUND HIM INTO SUBMISSION."

      Can the massive heel's huge size advantage simply overwhelm the teen?
      How much crushing can Benji take, or can he pull out a win over the heavy?

      Find out! Only at JSWAgroup:

      SQUASH ON!

      Bruce Major