Frankie Lancaster

  • thumperlancasterfan
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 10, 2000
      Added a pic of Frankie 'The Thumper' Lancaster in
      the WCW album. Why this guy never got a push I'll
      never know. He is fairly good looking, decent body, and
      good skills. Maybe his age hurt him(a crock
      considering Luger, Sting, Hart, Hogan, and others).
    • smhluver
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 22, 2001
        I was just wondering if anybody could nominate some jobbers for JOBBER OF THE YEAR 2000! thanks!
      • KingLui82
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 6, 2001
          Come on down to
          argument goin down about which is better. I tink I'm the
          only one backing the WWF but it dont matter cause i'll
          take you all on<br><br>Also we got up to date news, I
          guess the biggest topic in the WWF would be Hogan, HBK
          and Lawlers replacement.<br><br>WCW: I dunno they
          suck thats my news.<br><br>Just come on down and get
          connected