New Wrestling Chat in English. February 21st, 2006

  • a_jolu
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2006
      Next Tuesday, February 21st 2006, we will launch a new wrestling chat
      in English. In www.luchamos.com we already have a wrestling chat in
      Spanish. Now both chats will work simultaneously. You could chat in
      either one at the same time.

      In the www.luchamos.com chats you can find dozens of videos
      representing all wrestling styles (Freestyle, Greco-roman,
      professional, judo, jiu-jitsu, grappling, oil wrestling, valetudo,
      pancrase, NHB, UFC, MMA,…) that you may watch while chatting. Each
      month there are new videos uploaded.

      The new wrestling chat in English will be available beginning on
      Monday, February 20th, to allow for some time for trial. We will have
      a large meeting of wrestlers in the chat on Tuesday the 21st at
      22:00, Spanish central time (21:00 GMT). If you want some more
      information, send me an email to 123jolu@...

      We look forward to meeting you in the new wrestling chat.

      www.luchamos.com