My groups list

  • francisco ferreira
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 12:57 AM
      Hi everyone,

      Hope this is ok to post here... You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at
      the link below. Maybe you'll find some you want to join.

      francisco

      Here's the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=168074&vt=1232225

      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of
      email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being
      sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block
      future invitations using Grouply Owner Controls:
      http://blog.grouply.com/protect#prevent_invites .