The Ultimate Jobbers Fan Club

  • smhluver
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 21, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for The Ultimate Jobbers Fan Club
    • smhluver
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 21, 2000
        The JOM for August 2000 is Terry Taylor aka the Red Rooster
      • smhluver
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 21, 2000
          Welcome. This is the new location of The Jobbers Fan Club previously listed in WWF. I consulted with the founder And we thought this would a better place for the club.
        • smhluver
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 10, 2000
            I would like to thank all of you for joining this
            Jobber Fan Club. This fan club has grown a lot since I
            listed it here. I was also wondering if anybody had a
            nomination for JOTM? Thats all for now.<br><br> smhluver
          • thumperlancasterfan
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 10, 2000
              Added a pic of Frankie 'The Thumper' Lancaster in
              the WCW album. Why this guy never got a push I'll
              never know. He is fairly good looking, decent body, and
              good skills. Maybe his age hurt him(a crock
              considering Luger, Sting, Hart, Hogan, and others).
            • smhluver
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 22, 2001
                I was just wondering if anybody could nominate some jobbers for JOBBER OF THE YEAR 2000! thanks!
              • KingLui82
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 6, 2001
                  Come on down to
                  argument goin down about which is better. I tink I'm the
                  only one backing the WWF but it dont matter cause i'll
                  take you all on<br><br>Also we got up to date news, I
                  guess the biggest topic in the WWF would be Hogan, HBK
                  and Lawlers replacement.<br><br>WCW: I dunno they
                  suck thats my news.<br><br>Just come on down and get
                  connected