Hi, seems like years since we last met

  • muriel-berggren355@ravagedat.info
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2007
      This is just awesome guys! I finally got around to graduatin and I didn't even
      have to turn up a single day this time around to get my final credit points. Now
      I am fully qualified in a BA and on the hunt for a new job! I'll let you
      guys know how I do, but just thought I'd mention this now since they helped me
      out. If any of u interested in getting a BA or something similar without having
      to go through all the hassle they put you through in US institutions give these
      guys a call 1 770 621-2634 . They got me through in around a month.
    • domenique-mcnally130@takeitnow.info
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2007
        fully certified, but after ringing these ppl 1-770 621 2634 they got me setup at
        an international uni and had me my BA in no time.