We shall see!

  • smoothacceleration
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2007
      Asafa has problems on the big stage but that will be corrected.
      Injuries caused Asafa to peak late so he wasn't at his very best in
      Osaka. A healthy, often raced Asafa will be in serious contention next
      year. The pressure is on Tyson. That was the FIRST time he ever beat
      Asafa..... next year, Asafa will race Tyson during the year and will be
      acustom to competing against him...something he could not do this year
      due to injury/ financial issues. Trust me, we could see a repeat of 06
      next year when Asafa was beating him regularly....that being the case,
      he'd have more confidence against him on the big stage.