BIG UP

  • smoothacceleration
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2007
      To Tyson Gay first and foremonst....came thru with the coveted WC and
      the crown of WFH....... but 9.74 has to have a stake to that claim as
      well!! Kinda like boxing with all them different belts! Asafa will win
      Gold next year!! I don't think anyone is touching 9.74 in a minute!
    • mralp1
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2007
        I disagree, Asafa can run as fast as he wants to with people he knows
        he can beat but when it comes the big show he chokes. He's a choker.
        Or he's dippin in the medicine cabinet. Tyson has the better top
        end speed and will brake the that world record soon enough, 9.74 will
        not stand. OH and there will be no Gold for Asafa unless Tyson or
        someone else who can run 9.8 isn't in the race.

        --- In thetruthonworldclasssprints@yahoogroups.com, smoothacceleration