Mo wants to go faster

  • adidsprint2001uk
    Message 1 of 6429 , Oct 1, 2001
      sub10
    • extra_sassy1
      Message 6429 of 6429 , Jan 8, 2004
        LOL - speakin of baby's daddy... that reminds me last night my
        daughter was watching tv, and she asks me.. "Mom, you wanna see my
        baby's daddy?" I was like.. "HUH.. Say What???" I'm thinkin she is
        talking about someone on tv.. so I expect to see B2K or something..
        but she was talkin about the MOVIE! lol... she GOT me!

        Yeah, your right though.. Kelli's case is still pending... She can
        hang it up though, in my opinion. Damage is done. Sad.

        --- In thetruthonworldclasssprints@yahoogroups.com,