Re: [The Tommy Castro Band ] Tommy Castro Friday: Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven

  • Lynda Bartnick
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 4, 2012
      Well, being rich in health is important so "when" we win the lottery, we can enjoy the cruise!
      Let's take the gold medal in our life hurdles!

      I'm jamming to vintage TCB today! Loved Billy's percussions!

      Lynda

      On Aug 4, 2012, at 2:02 PM, "fastjimmy61" <jimmy@...> wrote:

      That sounds like a great goal. That means you would be healthy, and I would not be broke (to be honest, it's more likely you'll be healthy than I'll not be broke :)

      Take care,
      Jimmy