heeeeelllllp!!!!

  • thingfish_uk
    Message 1 of 134 , Feb 6, 2000
      ive got three jewels out the castle but cannot find a 4th is it in storkholm if so how do i find it?:,-(
    • oltri_n
      Message 134 of 134 , Mar 25, 2002
        I've considered trying to novelize it, but gave up after realizing
        how much work it would be, and I already have other writings to
        finish up. I can help you with extra things, but no writing. I can't
        fit another project into my notebooks. They're filled up as is. I can
        help with the grammar, though, and proof-reading.