new group for us lonely housewives!

  • Charlean
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Just reaching out to any men in the group who might want to meet me or maybe another bored/lonely/depressed housewife for online chat/affair.

      Anyone interested should take a look at the group I moderate here

      I'm hoping to meet lots of men (and women) so we can add some excitement in our life and build a community of real people

      I love chatting and meeting new people so don't be shy!

      Also any women out there in a similar position to myself lets band together!