hi

  • Socrates973
    Message 1 of 3377 , Jul 1, 1999
      Of all the different religions, christianity is
      definetely the worst. The reason of course they're hell-bent
      on converting everybody to their system. "God" is
      nothing more than a puppet, of the pope and other
      "high-society" figures. Since the dawn of man, people have
      always tried to control another. Christians use this
      mythical creature as something to believe in, for the sole
      purpose of having control over another. Satan is nothing
      more than an excuse. They use Satan as a symbol of
      anything that does not involve Christianity, therefore
      logically their assumption -- Anything that isn't related
      to God, is satanic! <br><br>At least the other
      religions leave people alone, all they ask is to be left
      alone. All Chrisitians want is a means of control and
      domination over others, that's all they care about it.
    • laura_87_2004
      Message 3377 of 3377 , Apr 27, 2002
        I totally agree with you. I am not an athiest right now, but the
        only reason I went to church and prayed and things like that was
        because my parents told me it was right. Now I'm on my search for a
        religion that fits me. But whenever I have kids I don't think that
        religion should be incorporated to them unless they are exposed to as
        many kinds as possible.