Athiests United of Orange County

  • Norman Abshear
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 10:46 AM
      Greetings to all
      For those of you in the Sourthern California area this coming sunday. I would like to let you know that Atheists United of Orange County CA is having is monthly Second Sunday Brunch at the IHOP on MacArthur Bl just across the street from the John Wayne airport. Brunch starts at 10:30 AM April 9, 2006. We will be in the upstairs part of the IHOP, so look for us there. Hope to see you there thanks Norman Abshear
      The adress for the IHOP is 18542 MacArthur in Irvine CA 92714.