Joseph's Top 10

  • josephylee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Joseph's Top 10
      (written at May of 1997)
      By Joseph Yosuk Lee

      These are the top 10 reasons why I should have felt so miserable.

      10. The woman I love got a boyfriend. (May of 1997)
      9. I did not make it into MIT graduate school for engineering.
      8. My pastors and friends told me that I had no hope in becoming a pastor or
      a Bible study leader in the future. (May of 1997)
      7. My parents did not want to take me to Korea because I did not make it into
      Harvard.
      6. I owed my mom $350 for printing and mailing all of my testimonies. (May of
      1997)
      5. My parents told me the 'good news' that I am not allowed to drive our
      family car.
      4. Nobody accepted Jesus Christ after I passed out over 3000 copies of
      testimony on how I became a Christian at the UC Irvine campus.
      3. I hated engineering. (May of 1997)
      2. My brain blew a fuse as a result of studying too much.
      1. My parents and younger brother are not saved. So, please pray for them.

      These are the top 10 reasons why I am content with my life. Please see
      Philippians 4:11.

      10. There are so many beautiful Christian girls out there.
      9. I made it into Berkeley as an undergraduate.
      8. I am leading CHristian E-mail MiniSTRY (CHEMISTRY), which sends out many
      encouraging and informative messages to over 600 people.
      7. I get to go to San Simon on missions to serve God.
      6. I will be able to earn $50,000 a year when I get a job as an engineer with
      a Master's degree.
      5. I have a lot of friends who can give me rides.
      4. Three people accepted Christ after I shared the Four Spiritual Laws with
      them.
      3. I like engineering better than working at McDonald's.
      2. If I were to lose 30 pounds, I might be a very handsome Korean dude.
      1. I am chosen by God.

      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
      I see my cup as half full and not as half empty.
      Thank you for praying for me and reading my testimonies.
      Love,
      Joseph

      Copyright - CHEMISTRY (CHristian E-mail MIniSTRY)
      E-mail: JosephYLee@..., Website: http://www.josephylee.org