International Atheists Meetup Day ->Arizona

  • Esmeralda
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2004
      Hello, I live in Arizona. I wonder if there are any Arizonan atheist teenagers that would like to meet up on August 17th (AZ Atheist Meetup Day.)

      Anyone interested, just e-mail me.

      The gatherings take place in other U.S. States too.

      For more information go to: http://atheists.meetup.com/

      Regards,

      E.