New

  • killamanthathears
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2003
      Hey Everyone. Im new here...From the looks of things. It seems...Wow
      no one is here?

      The fact that adult friend finder is linked in the file sections
      moderetly concerns me...Considerthing the group is TEEN ATHEISTS.

      For note, I am not atheists. I am a youth leader at a moravian
      church. I found my faith in a street curb. If any one wants to talk
      about that...Or god...Or politics. (I hate bush, but the war was a
      good idea) (john crooked mouth, is also a dumbass)

      Anyways. Email me. My msn is

      the_ice_man_101@...

      If anyone wants to chat it up. Yell, call mea fag, Its all cool