Its all in here....
There is just too much material to be quoted regarding
Bibles modifications. But I've learnt, you will never
accept them. How funny you quote one rare incident,
which nobody has even heard of and expect me to
belief it. Anyway, the point of the email is as
You say Jesus (AS) wanted to die on the cross for the
redemption of mankind and for the forgiveness of their
Read Mathew 27:11-14-
"And Jesus stood before the Governor: The governor
asked him, saying, 'Art thou the King of the Jews!'
And Jesus said unto him, 'Thou sayest': And when he
was accused of (by) the chief priests and elders he
asnwered nothing. Then said Pilate unto him. 'Hearest
thou not how many things they witness against thee?"
And he answered him never (to) a word..."
1) why did he ask to turn away that cup from him (i.e.
2) Why did he cry out while on the Cross (as you
people asume): "O Lord, why hast Thou forsaken me?"
"Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, Eli,
lama sabachthani? (my God, my God, why hast thou
3) How could Jesus (AS) have remained silent when the
truth was being challenged? Was he not know for his
soul-inspiring sermons, callenging the learned Jewish
Isnt this the very foundantion of Christianiy (story
of the cross)? Have I not shown you enough examples to
discredit the story?
I have a million other questions coming directly out
of the three I have posted above.
1) He wanted to die on the cross to save you people,
right? Why did he cry out? Why did he say, why hast
thou forsaken me? Excuse me, wasnt Jesus (AS) a god
just a few emails back? Who was he talking to?
Regarding, why Muhammad (pbuh) will never return to
Earth. To the best of my knowledge regarding this
1) Why would he return? He completed his job
successfully, passed away and he no undone business
Regarding, why Jesus (AS) will return.. its all too
"... And on the Day of Resurrection, he (Jesus) will
be a witness againt them (Christians)."
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY.
Jesus (AS) will return to prove that he never was
killed on the Cross. As you people believe. Jesus (AS)
will destory the Cross, kill the pigs and abolish the
Jizya and be victorious over Anti-Christ.
Again, to prove he never was killed onthe Corss. I
like to ask a few questions again. Based on Mathews
and New Testament: Ask your priests to help you answer
1) did those who captured Jesus (AS) know him in
person? or did they notknow him?
2) was it during day or duringnight that he was
3) who was the one who directed them to him?
4) Did he direct them freeof charge or for a fixed
reward which they specified for him?
5) What was the conditionof Jesus during that night?
6) What was the condition of his eleven disciples?
7) Was Jesus contended with their condition? (Mathew
8) Did they help him when those ruffians captured him?
9) Did Jesus (AS) had confidence in his disciples that
10) How did those ruffians captured him?
11) Who finally decided to pass the death sentence
12) When the ruffians brought that man before the
governor and informed him that the priest of the Jews
passed the sentence of death by crucifixion according
to their law (torah) did he believe in them without
13) How was he crucified according to their
14) This was a great calamity. What did he say while
on the cross (according to their assumptions) Mthew
Another thing matt, you say Jesus (AS) is son of God
as well. Telle me:
Isnt according to the Biblical term in the Old and New
testament, every God-feraing righteous person is
called "Son of God" In Mathew: 5:9 we read:
"Blessed are the peace-makers, for they shall be
called the children of God."
In Mathew 5:45
"That ye may be children of your Father which is in
Jesus the Worshipper:
Mathew 14:23 -
"And when he had sent the multitude away, he went up
into a mountain apart to pray ...."
I say: If Jesus is GOD or a part of GOD then why did
he pray???????? In fact, prayers is always a form of
submitting, needy and depedant.. ??!!
Read : Quran 35:15)
Muhammad (pbuh) in Bible
John 14:15-16 -
"If you love me, keep my commandments. And I will pray
the Father and He shall give you anothe Comofrter that
he may abide with you forever."
John 15:26-27 =
"But when the Comforter is come, whim I will send unto
you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, whjch
procedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: And
ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with
me from the beginning."
(Matt, didnt another comforter came. If not Muhammad
(pbuh) then who? Besides did not Muhammad (pbuh
testify of Jesus? Praised him and recognized him as a
Prophet of Allah?????)
Read John 16:5-8
THIS EMAIL is enough for you to leave Christianity. I
would if I had been you. This email prooves
1) Jesus (AS) was never killed on the Cross
2) Jesus (AS) is not a GOd, or a part of GOd..
3) Jesus (AS) himself mentioned coming of Muhammad
4) Jesus (AS) was a worshipper himself. SO HE CANNOT
5) Why Jesus (AS) will return and Muhmmad (pbuh) will
Matt, your own Bible is shouting at you to believe in
Muhammad (pbuh). Its time you think really hard about
your religious life.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Calendar - Free online calendar with sync to Outlook(TM).