Re: [The Teen Atheists] Reply to Bane

  • Dr. Rank
    Message 1 of 66 , Oct 1, 2002
      Bane,

      I think you are confused as to what I am debating with
      Farhan. I am not debating if free will actually
      exists(I believe it does). I am debating if free will
      can exist under Farhans definition of God(it doesn't).
      This whole debate is merely hypothetical, because we
      are debating the characteristics of something that has
      never been proven to exist. On your "broken record
      method" "broken record method" "broken record method"
      I sometimes have to repeat the question because it was
      never answered to begin with.

      On evolution: You are very incorrect sir. Evolution is
      not a permanent change. Just because something has
      certain features now, doesn't mean it will have those
      same features later. There are no permanent changes,
      just changes to deal with the current environment. We
      have also SEEN evolution. It has been observed in
      labs.

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • nman64
      Message 66 of 66 , Oct 28, 2002
        I present evidence that Farhan is a dumbass -- read the post I was
        first replying to. Additionally, I also live in Texas, in the bible
        belt. I know about the faulty educations given to students here. As
        for Rank, and his hypothesis: (Note the 'e', not 'i', in 'hypothesis',
        which is another thing you would know if you had a decent education.
        I'll deal with your grammar and punctuation another day.) He has come
        to the most logical conclusion based upon the lack of evidence that
        has been provided to support your opposing view. This lack of
        evidence is reliable to base a theory upon because what you use as a
        basis for your beliefs provides that this evidence would exist. The
        fact that this evidence does not exist is therefore evidence that his
        theory is correct. This kind of thought is likely beyond your
        pathetic idea of an education. I do not consider it worth my time to
        attempt to simplify this higher thinking so that your primitive ideas
        of logic might be able to interpret it.