Just Joined

  • dduw
    Message 1 of 3377 , Jul 2, 2001
      Hey,just to let you know,i frown upon each and everyone of you
    • laura_87_2004
      Message 3377 of 3377 , Apr 27 9:08 PM
        I totally agree with you. I am not an athiest right now, but the
        only reason I went to church and prayed and things like that was
        because my parents told me it was right. Now I'm on my search for a
        religion that fits me. But whenever I have kids I don't think that
        religion should be incorporated to them unless they are exposed to as
        many kinds as possible.