Re: serious question

  • roger_magpy
    Message 1 of 3377 , Aug 1, 2000
      Biblically right? They thought it biblically
      right at the time, there are probably people alive
      right now who still believe it to be biblically right.
      Biblically right, that has about the same meaning as a true
      christian, no one agrees. <br><br>The Fearless Warrior
    • laura_87_2004
      Message 3377 of 3377 , Apr 27, 2002
        I totally agree with you. I am not an athiest right now, but the
        only reason I went to church and prayed and things like that was
        because my parents told me it was right. Now I'm on my search for a
        religion that fits me. But whenever I have kids I don't think that
        religion should be incorporated to them unless they are exposed to as
        many kinds as possible.