Survivors TV series

  • TheBoogieMan_
    Message 1 of 3377 , Jul 1, 2000
      For some stupid reason, animal right groups,
      think that it is cruel and inhumane, for the people on
      the TV show survivors to eat the rats they catch.
      They believe that the people on the Island should look
      for a alternate supply of food to live off of.
    • laura_87_2004
      Message 3377 of 3377 , Apr 27, 2002
        I totally agree with you. I am not an athiest right now, but the
        only reason I went to church and prayed and things like that was
        because my parents told me it was right. Now I'm on my search for a
        religion that fits me. But whenever I have kids I don't think that
        religion should be incorporated to them unless they are exposed to as
        many kinds as possible.