IM BAAAAAAACK

  • somethingyoucannevereat
    Message 1 of 3377 , May 1, 2000
      hey peeps. im home. fuckin joy. but...i guess ill
      just have to make the most of it. eh? seeing as how
      its my last yr in HS...ill never have to see this
      shit hole again. anyone in here a senior and
      understand my point??? :p
    • laura_87_2004
      Message 3377 of 3377 , Apr 27, 2002
        I totally agree with you. I am not an athiest right now, but the
        only reason I went to church and prayed and things like that was
        because my parents told me it was right. Now I'm on my search for a
        religion that fits me. But whenever I have kids I don't think that
        religion should be incorporated to them unless they are exposed to as
        many kinds as possible.