Greetings From a New Member!

  • wildrose192003
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2004
      Hi, I just joined this group. Glad to meet you all.
      I have been a fan of Gibran since I first read "The Prophet"
      when I was around 15 (I'm 43 now!) He's one of the writers I turn to
      whenever I feel like I'm losing perspective, and has influenced my
      spiritual life immensely. My favorite quote is: "Wake at dawn with a
      winged heart, and give thanks for another day of loving."
      But if the group owner doesn't check on what sort of messages
      have been posted lately, I'm leaving! They have absolutely nothing
      to do with the purpose of this group!

      Lena Wild Rose