hello friends ! wake up !

  • shiva121
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2002
      hello members of the club and fans of the great prophet and a
      wonderful mystic KAHLIL GIBRAN.Though I have just started reading his
      works,I liked his philosophy very much.I have read prophet,spirits
      rebellious and tears and laughter.Iam yet to read "sand and foam".
      I'am very surprised to find the last message posted about a year
      ago.Well,what the hell is happening?We came together to share our
      wonderful ideas and philosophy.Have we joined this club only for
      name's sake or do we want to go beyond it.

      May God or the Supreme spirit ,whatever you may call "it" shower upon
      us the infinite glory and everlasting peace .
      see u,
      bye!
      shiva.