The Lovers' Daffodil: Lovers & Beloveds, Chapter 4

  • Dara Shayda
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2004
      In ITs Beloved Name We Love Each Other, ITs Love The Glue For The
      Entire Universe

      The Lovers' Daffodil (`Abhrol `Asheqin) By Ruzbehan Baqli Shirazi

      Chapter 4
      Lovers & Beloveds
      http://www.untiredwithloving.org/abhar_4.html
      Apercu: http://www.untiredwithloving.org/abhar_4.html#apercu
      Lexicon: http://www.untiredwithloving.org/abhar_4.html#alifa_anisa
      Divan: http://www.untiredwithloving.org/abhar.html
      Contributor: http://www.untiredwithloving.org/contr_janice.html

      You no longer hear the Hadith: "The one who loved passionately
      (`Ashaqa) if died while maintaining chastity and keeping secrets, died
      as a martyr" these prophetic teachings which were core to the Sufism
      are forgotten. This is the age of "Virtual Human", human by
      his/herself can no longer think or love. Similar to a Virtual Machine,
      he or she is prepared by the society, by the corporations, by the
      governments and by the religious clergy to be given his or her
      `software' to believe or to love, and unless by the form and by the
      extent regulated and pre-designed.

      We cannot love, we do not know how to love, and instead we must watch
      TV. And if a candidate for loving appears, we are so scared we create
      so many problems so the person ends up hating us.

      We cannot believe in anything spiritual or religious, instead we
      either bicker or become the hollow drum of some religion.

      Sufism puts a face on the belief, whose face? Yeah! Your face!

      --DARA The Eyeless Lion

      Hadith, Islam, Koran, Ishq