Ibn 'Ataa: Salat: Sitting in the Company of the Beloved

  • Dara Shayda
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2005
      In Your Everlasting Name, Hu remembers me when all else forsaken me

      Sitting in the Company of the Beloved
      Ibn Ata'ol-lah Al-Eskandari
      http://www.untiredwithloving.org/ibn_ataa_salat.html
      Divan: http://www.untiredwithloving.org/ibn_ataa.html

      This piece has been donated generously by Dr. Hind Rifai from the
      seminal work Tajil `Arus by Ibn Ataa.

      You can see the definitions and spirituality of Salat i.e. the so
      called daily prayers of Muslims and its very refined cognizance by the
      past Sufi masters.

      --DARA The Eyeless Lion