Reflections of Peerless Men: Letter 155

  • Dara Shayda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2004
      In The Name of Al-Moqit: The Sustainer of Every Moment For Every
      Being, IT Brings Out The Green Pastures, IT Then Does Make Them
      Swarthy Stubble.

      Reflections of Peerless Men By Sheikh Ardestani

      Letter 155
      http://www.untiredwithloving.org/ardestani_155.html
      Apercu: http://www.untiredwithloving.org/ardestani_155.html#apercu
      Divan: http://www.untiredwithloving.org/ardestani.html

      There are some sections of Tractatus Logico-Philosophies by
      Wittgenstein that are linked to Sufism. In this letter from Sheikh
      Ardestani we see a subtle and yet almost verbatim linkage.

      If for each one of us, this world was nothing but a personalized
      motion picture, we must press the `pause' button to behold what is
      between the frames.

      --DARA The Eyeless Lion

      Mysticism, Mystic