TheStockPlayers

  • thestockplayers
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4 8:41 AM
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for TheStockPlayers
    • goingnorth13
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 9 8:05 AM
        I think they both are over sold
      • idmshareholder
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 9 2:28 PM
          I�v found an undervalued oil and gas stock that I
          bought and would like to share with you. According to
          the company they have $7.2 billion in reserves which
          if you use Bloomberg�s reserve formula the stock
          should be valued at $50 per share however it is trading
          at only $2 Canadian or about $1.10 U.S. There is
          only about 8.5 million shares outstanding and their
          literature says they have World Bank Loan Guarantee Approval
          and are going for a U.S. listing on AMEX. There has
          been about $40 million US spend on the properties so
          far. Looks like a good one to me considering the
          escalating energy crisis and current natural gas prices but
          do your own due dill. The company name is Indusmin
          Energy Corp and their phone number is:
          1.800.496.4115<br>Symbol is IDM on the CDNX exchange.
        • thestockplayers
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 9 8:50 PM
            Thanks for posting the contact number
          • thestockplayers
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 25 12:00 PM
              Post what you like and say long or short
            • greedorfearclub
              Message 6 of 8 , May 6, 2001
                *Live Chat Event with EBNK 05/19/01 8 PM EST at
                need to register so please don't wait until the last
                second please)
              • worthalookstocks
                Message 7 of 8 , May 7, 2001
                • greedorfearclub