Help!I would like to be a spy!

  • hong hong
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2002
      I would like to be a spy.And I live China.

      Could you tell me that whether Chinese who live in the boundaries of China can work for CIA or NSA?

      I am serious.

      Thanks!

      honghong

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2002
        Really? Your serious?

        --- hong hong <ssppyy88@...> wrote:

        > I would like to be a spy.And I live China.
        >
        > Could you tell me that whether Chinese who live in
        > the boundaries of China can work for CIA or NSA?
        >
        > I am serious.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > honghong

        > removed]

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com
      • Eva Caporiccio
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2002
          hong hong <ssppyy88@...> wrote:

          I would like to be a spy.And I live China.

          Could you tell me that whether Chinese who live in the boundaries of China can work for CIA or NSA?

          I am serious.

          Thanks!

          honghong

          I would have to say that you should work slowly and then try to get your way in I'm only 13 YO.

          See Yaa