Re: Hi, I'm new

  • s_sisi2005
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 15, 2002
      Hey tell me how in the heck u managed to climb up on their roof!!!
      --- In thespymonsterclub@y..., Eva Caporiccio <Evababy1190@y...>

      thespymonsterclub@y..., "prettybluebutterfly09"
      > <prettybluebutterfly09@y...> wrote:
      > > Hello, I'd like to be a spy. I've read Harriet the Spy but it
      > doesn't
      > > help much. Could anyone help me get started? I wanna be a spy
      > really
      > > badly but I don't know how!
      >
      > I know what u mean. I felt that way too. The truth is that spies
      are
      > experts aat staying outta trouble and if you want to spy then look
      > at the rule book my cuz. BUUUUUUUUUT i spy on neighbors with binocs
      > and i sneak up to thier windows and stuff bye!
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.

      > Hi I'm new at this but last night i manage to spy on some peole and
      it wasn't easy i had to get on my roof and then went to my next
      friend and i spied and i got a hole bunch of spy stuff i always buy
      stuff when i get birthday money and my mom thinks that there toys and
      i just spy on people