Re: [The Spy Monster Club] Re: Hi, I'm new

  • Eva Caporiccio
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 6, 2002
      s_sisi2005 wrote:--- In thespymonsterclub@y..., "prettybluebutterfly09"
      <prettybluebutterfly09@y...> wrote:
      > Hello, I'd like to be a spy. I've read Harriet the Spy but it
      doesn't
      > help much. Could anyone help me get started? I wanna be a spy
      really
      > badly but I don't know how!

      I know what u mean. I felt that way too. The truth is that spies are
      experts aat staying outta trouble and if you want to spy then look
      at the rule book my cuz. BUUUUUUUUUT i spy on neighbors with binocs
      and i sneak up to thier windows and stuff bye!

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Hi I'm new at this but last night i manage to spy on some peole and it wasn't easy i had to get on my roof and then went to my next friend and i spied and i got a hole bunch of spy stuff i always buy stuff when i get birthday money and my mom thinks that there toys and i just spy on people

      bye

    • s_sisi2005
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 15, 2002
        Hey tell me how in the heck u managed to climb up on their roof!!!
        --- In thespymonsterclub@y..., Eva Caporiccio <Evababy1190@y...>
        wrote:

        > s_sisi2005 wrote:--- In
        thespymonsterclub@y..., "prettybluebutterfly09"
        > <prettybluebutterfly09@y...> wrote:
        > > Hello, I'd like to be a spy. I've read Harriet the Spy but it
        > doesn't
        > > help much. Could anyone help me get started? I wanna be a spy
        > really
        > > badly but I don't know how!
        >
        > I know what u mean. I felt that way too. The truth is that spies
        are
        > experts aat staying outta trouble and if you want to spy then look
        > at the rule book my cuz. BUUUUUUUUUT i spy on neighbors with binocs
        > and i sneak up to thier windows and stuff bye!
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Service.

        > Hi I'm new at this but last night i manage to spy on some peole and
        it wasn't easy i had to get on my roof and then went to my next
        friend and i spied and i got a hole bunch of spy stuff i always buy
        stuff when i get birthday money and my mom thinks that there toys and
        i just spy on people

        > bye

      • s_sisi2005
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 15, 2002
          wrote:

          > s_sisi2005 wrote:--- In
          thespymonsterclub@y..., "prettybluebutterfly09"
          > <prettybluebutterfly09@y...> wrote:
          > > Hello, I'd like to be a spy. I've read Harriet the Spy but it
          > doesn't
          > > help much. Could anyone help me get started? I wanna be a spy
          > really
          > > badly but I don't know how!
          >
          > I know what u mean. I felt that way too. The truth is that spies
          are
          > experts aat staying outta trouble and if you want to spy then look
          > at the rule book my cuz. BUUUUUUUUUT i spy on neighbors with binocs
          > and i sneak up to thier windows and stuff bye!
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.

          > Hi I'm new at this but last night i manage to spy on some peole and
          it wasn't easy i had to get on my roof and then went to my next
          friend and i spied and i got a hole bunch of spy stuff i always buy
          stuff when i get birthday money and my mom thinks that there toys and
          i just spy on people

          > bye

        • s_sisi2005
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 15, 2002