Hi, I'm new

  • prettybluebutterfly09
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2002
      Hello, I'd like to be a spy. I've read Harriet the Spy but it doesn't
      help much. Could anyone help me get started? I wanna be a spy really
      badly but I don't know how!
    • s_sisi2005
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 30, 2002
        --- In thespymonsterclub@y..., "prettybluebutterfly09"
        <prettybluebutterfly09@y...> wrote:
        > Hello, I'd like to be a spy. I've read Harriet the Spy but it
        doesn't
        > help much. Could anyone help me get started? I wanna be a spy
        really
        > badly but I don't know how!

        I know what u mean. I felt that way too. The truth is that spies are
        experts aat staying outta trouble and if you want to spy then look
        at the rule book my cuz. BUUUUUUUUUT i spy on neighbors with binocs
        and i sneak up to thier windows and stuff bye!
      • Eva Caporiccio
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 6, 2002
          s_sisi2005 wrote:--- In thespymonsterclub@y..., "prettybluebutterfly09"
          <prettybluebutterfly09@y...> wrote:
          > Hello, I'd like to be a spy. I've read Harriet the Spy but it
          doesn't
          > help much. Could anyone help me get started? I wanna be a spy
          really
          > badly but I don't know how!

          I know what u mean. I felt that way too. The truth is that spies are
          experts aat staying outta trouble and if you want to spy then look
          at the rule book my cuz. BUUUUUUUUUT i spy on neighbors with binocs
          and i sneak up to thier windows and stuff bye!

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Hi I'm new at this but last night i manage to spy on some peole and it wasn't easy i had to get on my roof and then went to my next friend and i spied and i got a hole bunch of spy stuff i always buy stuff when i get birthday money and my mom thinks that there toys and i just spy on people

          bye

        • s_sisi2005
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 15, 2002
            Hey tell me how in the heck u managed to climb up on their roof!!!
            --- In thespymonsterclub@y..., Eva Caporiccio <Evababy1190@y...>
            wrote:

            > s_sisi2005 wrote:--- In
            thespymonsterclub@y..., "prettybluebutterfly09"
            > <prettybluebutterfly09@y...> wrote:
            > > Hello, I'd like to be a spy. I've read Harriet the Spy but it
            > doesn't
            > > help much. Could anyone help me get started? I wanna be a spy
            > really
            > > badly but I don't know how!
            >
            > I know what u mean. I felt that way too. The truth is that spies
            are
            > experts aat staying outta trouble and if you want to spy then look
            > at the rule book my cuz. BUUUUUUUUUT i spy on neighbors with binocs
            > and i sneak up to thier windows and stuff bye!
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            Service.

            > Hi I'm new at this but last night i manage to spy on some peole and
            it wasn't easy i had to get on my roof and then went to my next
            friend and i spied and i got a hole bunch of spy stuff i always buy
            stuff when i get birthday money and my mom thinks that there toys and
            i just spy on people

            > bye

          • s_sisi2005
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 15, 2002
              wrote:

              > s_sisi2005 wrote:--- In
              thespymonsterclub@y..., "prettybluebutterfly09"
              > <prettybluebutterfly09@y...> wrote:
              > > Hello, I'd like to be a spy. I've read Harriet the Spy but it
              > doesn't
              > > help much. Could anyone help me get started? I wanna be a spy
              > really
              > > badly but I don't know how!
              >
              > I know what u mean. I felt that way too. The truth is that spies
              are
              > experts aat staying outta trouble and if you want to spy then look
              > at the rule book my cuz. BUUUUUUUUUT i spy on neighbors with binocs
              > and i sneak up to thier windows and stuff bye!
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              Service.

              > Hi I'm new at this but last night i manage to spy on some peole and
              it wasn't easy i had to get on my roof and then went to my next
              friend and i spied and i got a hole bunch of spy stuff i always buy
              stuff when i get birthday money and my mom thinks that there toys and
              i just spy on people

              > bye

            • s_sisi2005
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 15, 2002