i need serious spy help!!!!!!!!!

  • s_sisi2005
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2002
      HI, i'm only 11 and i wanna be a spy! No, harriet the spy is for
      losers, i don't follow it. Plz help! i really like 2 spy and i m ok
      for my age. This is really important to me. A great website is
      spytechagency@.... It sells all sorts of spy gear. I know i
      need to go to a college in quantico VA to be an FBI agent, but i
      need more help!!!!!
    • lotoman5
      Message 2 of 10 , May 5 2:40 PM
        Try different methods to find which works best for you, and use that
        method a lot.

        --- In thespymonsterclub@yahoogroups.com, s_sisi2005 <no_reply@y...>
        wrote:
        > HI, i'm only 11 and i wanna be a spy! No, harriet the spy is for
        > losers, i don't follow it. Plz help! i really like 2 spy and i m ok
        > for my age. This is really important to me. A great website is
        > spytechagency@y... It sells all sorts of spy gear. I know i
        > need to go to a college in quantico VA to be an FBI agent, but i
        > need more help!!!!!
      • kwsnws
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 24, 2003
          --- In thespymonsterclub@yahoogroups.com, "lotoman5" <lotoman5@y...>
          wrote:
          > Try different methods to find which works best for you, and use
          that
          > method a lot.
          >

          > --- In thespymonsterclub@yahoogroups.com, s_sisi2005
          <no_reply@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > HI, i'm only 11 and i wanna be a spy! No, harriet the spy is for
          > > losers, i don't follow it. Plz help! i really like 2 spy and i m
          ok
          > > for my age. This is really important to me. A great website is
          > > spytechagency@y... It sells all sorts of spy gear. I know i
          > > need to go to a college in quantico VA to be an FBI agent, but i
          > > need more help!!!!!

          i work along with the FBI as counterspy. why u w to spy? my e-mail=
          clemacetc@...
        • mafia_man777
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 25, 2003
            kwsnwswrote, if you work for the FBI then they really have lowered
            their academic standards. I don't know what is with all the silliness
            on this group. Are their any adults or at least high school students
            around here? If anyone here is interested in the study of
            intelligence (that's right it's called intelligence be it collection,
            analysis or production) or tradecraft (that's the skills and
            techniques used in collecting intelligence) then I'd suggest you join
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/icehawkespionagesquad

            > i work along with the FBI as counterspy. why u w to spy? my e-mail=
            > clemacetc@m...
          • kwsnws
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 25, 2003
              no i didn't work in side the FBI but I was used as a spy to catch
              spies--- In thespymonsterclub@yahoogroups.com, mafia_man777
              <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > kwsnwswrote, if you work for the FBI then they really have lowered
              > their academic standards. I don't know what is with all the
              silliness
              > on this group. Are their any adults or at least high school
              students
              > around here? If anyone here is interested in the study of
              > intelligence (that's right it's called intelligence be it
              collection,
              > analysis or production) or tradecraft (that's the skills and
              > techniques used in collecting intelligence) then I'd suggest you
              join
              > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/icehawkespionagesquad
              >

              > > i work along with the FBI as counterspy. why u w to spy? my e-
              mail=
              > > clemacetc@m...
            • mafia_man777
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 25, 2003
                Um I think you mean counterintelligence? Typically someone in a
                particular field would know the name of the field their involved in.
                Don't mean to piss on anyone's parade here but just trying to shed
                some light.

                --- In thespymonsterclub@yahoogroups.com, "kwsnws" <kwsnws@y...>
                wrote:
                > no i didn't work in side the FBI but I was used as a spy to catch
                > spies--- In thespymonsterclub@yahoogroups.com, mafia_man777
                > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > > kwsnwswrote, if you work for the FBI then they really have
                lowered
                > > their academic standards. I don't know what is with all the
                > silliness
                > > on this group. Are their any adults or at least high school
                > students
                > > around here? If anyone here is interested in the study of
                > > intelligence (that's right it's called intelligence be it
                > collection,
                > > analysis or production) or tradecraft (that's the skills and
                > > techniques used in collecting intelligence) then I'd suggest you
                > join
                > > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/icehawkespionagesquad
                > >

                > > > i work along with the FBI as counterspy. why u w to spy? my e-
                > mail=
                > > > clemacetc@m...
              • harrythecruelkingturtle
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 30, 2003
                  I would like a little bit of help on counter intelligence also. It
                  is a field in which I am a little weak in. In case you need the info,
                  I am a hacker with about 3- 3.5yr. exp. I don't know if that helps,
                  and it is probably extranious information.
                • mafia_man777
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 30, 2003
                    I'm a former hacker myself. You might have read some articles I had
                    written years back under the pen name Mob Boss. Hacking and phreaking
                    are obviously great skills to have in either the collection of intel
                    or counter-intel efforts. Harry if you'd like to talk further drop me
                    an email at mafia_man777@... or go ahead and add me on yahoo
                    messenger. I'd be curious to hear what sort of hacking expertise you
                    have and what's got you interested in intel.

                    --- In thespymonsterclub@yahoogroups.com, harrythecruelkingturtle
                    <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                    > I would like a little bit of help on counter intelligence also.
                    It
                    > is a field in which I am a little weak in. In case you need the
                    info,
                    > I am a hacker with about 3- 3.5yr. exp. I don't know if that helps,
                    > and it is probably extranious information.
                  • anurag gupta
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 4, 2003
                      thank you for that mail b cos i was so eager to know about hacking all i know is that how to get the IP address of someone's email ID but i dont know how to open the e mail ID with the help of IP address could you tell me please . i would be thankfull for your help

                      harrythecruelkingturtle <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: I would like a little bit of help on counter intelligence also. It
                      is a field in which I am a little weak in. In case you need the info,
                      I am a hacker with about 3- 3.5yr. exp. I don't know if that helps,
                      and it is probably extranious information.

                      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                    • harrythecruelkingturtle
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 23, 2003
                        Sir/Ma'am, I don't really know what you are trying to adress, Please
                        make it a little more clearer. I would appreciate this much. Thank
                        you.