DJ-X2000E for sale £329 (save £100)

  • socom9mm2000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2002
      Hello, I'm reluctantly selling my DJ-X2000E scanner for the crazy price
      of £329. If you're not familiar with it, scan this other page for info:
      http://www.javiation.co.uk/dj-x2000.html

      If you're interested then please reply via my e-mail thanks. mailto:
      socom9mm2000@...

      Only bought 11 weeks ago - in mint condition as new in all its original
      packaging (box, manual, Ni-Cd & quick charger, new design rubber-duck
      antenna, beltclip, hand-strap, plus additional ext PSU for home-base
      ops). You save yourself £100 quid buying this instead of the usual £429
      price. If for some reason you think that £329 is still too much (WHY??)
      then e-mail me to make me an offer. "Let us.. haggle". If I don't get a
      reply on this soon then I'm just going to sod it and keep the scanner
      for myself - I really DON'T want to sell it. Unfortunately the missus
      and I need money to eat right now and she seems to think this issue is
      more pressing...

      mailto: socom9mm2000@...

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com