this is the best post ever!!!!!

  • metallicamansonuk
    Message 1 of 84 , Feb 24, 2001
      This is a review of my extensive research in how
      to improve your spying.....<br><br>put a virus in a
      post...like I just did!!!<br>your computer now has a virus,
      shut it down and it won't boot up
      again!!!!<br>-===l0tZ oF LuV===-
    • lornecash66
      Message 84 of 84 , Feb 10, 2002
        I'm a new member here and I just wanted to say hello. I want to learn and hopefully help out. See you around.