Ummm... DUUHHHH

  • nea_agent2
    Message 1 of 84 , Dec 19, 2000
      NO ONE IS REPLYING HERE THE FOUNDER IS GONE
      MEANING HE IS DEAD. NO HES NOT RIP!!!! HES JUST NOT HERE
      AND HAS LEFT THIS SHITTY MESS BEHIND. SO DONT POST
      HERE CAUSE ITS A WASTE. GOTO
    • lornecash66
      Message 84 of 84 , Feb 10, 2002
        I'm a new member here and I just wanted to say hello. I want to learn and hopefully help out. See you around.