i need a real spy to hellp me

  • alll_seeing
    Message 1 of 84 , Dec 5, 2000
      i need some one to send a messig for me. a boy
      needs to know that vampiers are real, and not to call
      Dark Star a bitch. i don't cere if you think they are
      or not. but i need this don. he lives in powell
      river b.c CANADA. can you help me? i have all you'll
      need.
    • lornecash66
      Message 84 of 84 , Feb 10, 2002
        I'm a new member here and I just wanted to say hello. I want to learn and hopefully help out. See you around.