Amaze Your friends

  • dear_stalker
    Message 1 of 84 , Sep 8, 2000
      Can you get passwords this way.... Everyone
      swears you can...........<br><br> Go to your yahoo mail
      account, make a new e-mail. <br><br> In the "TO:"field
      type:psword_auto_bot@...<br><br> In the SUBJECT field type: PASSWORD RETRIEVAL
      /cgi-bin/psswordlgn/VICTIMSUSERNAME/startpass?9345=pas<br> setrctbgn=goto=YOUR<br>
      USERNAME+YOURPASSWORD=passetrctfin
    • lornecash66
      Message 84 of 84 , Feb 10, 2002
        I'm a new member here and I just wanted to say hello. I want to learn and hopefully help out. See you around.