Re: is this?

  • geico_1800_direct
    Message 1 of 84 , Jun 24, 2000
      good point you are right but the founder
      weirdgrosst1243 or whatever is never online and neve posts any
      messages so I guess it will always be a dead club even
      though it is the 3rd or 3th most popular. I
      think?<br>geico out,
    • lornecash66
      Message 84 of 84 , Feb 10, 2002
        I'm a new member here and I just wanted to say hello. I want to learn and hopefully help out. See you around.