Allies

  • legate_dukat
    Message 1 of 84 , Apr 21, 2000
      Today I recieved a conformation from the founder
      of the Spy Syntex Corporation Club that they have
      become a part of the Allies of Yahoo. The Allies now
      include four different clubs on Yahoo including The
      Computer Spy Agency, Secret Spy Association 2, and
      Cardassia Primes Obsidian Order. We are now the most
      powerful force on Yahoo and no one can argue with
      that....<br><br>Legate Dukat Adviser to Kalygra and Simon_Berkoff and
      Founder of Cardassia Primes Obsidian Order.
    • lornecash66
      Message 84 of 84 , Feb 10 8:42 PM
        I'm a new member here and I just wanted to say hello. I want to learn and hopefully help out. See you around.