Listen

  • AgentAni
    Message 1 of 84 , Mar 4, 2000
      Listen, all of this fighting will just lead to
      chaos. We are here to do what wecame here for, not to
      destroy a club and turn against each other. This has
      happened to me before and I got through it, you can, too.
    • lornecash66
      Message 84 of 84 , Feb 10, 2002
        I'm a new member here and I just wanted to say hello. I want to learn and hopefully help out. See you around.